The Lincoln branch of AMG nursing and care services are recruiting dedicated health care support workers to join our team to work within Lincoln and the surrounding areas within a 15 mile radius. By working for AMG you will be part of a highly skilled team of carers with excellent rates of pay. We strive to provide work in your chosen area around availability that suit your commitments.
For this specific post we have a variety of day and night hours available, ranging from 8.00am – 20.30pm for day shifts and 22.00pm – 7.00am for the night hours. You would be working with a variety of client groups, including palliative, mental health and learning disabilities in a supportive living environment and will provide an efficient and friendly service to aid their independence and quality of life. All our care and nursing staff undertake our intensive induction course and – it doesn’t end there, our ongoing training programme ensures that our staff are continuously updated through a range of courses, including those specific to the needs of individual customers.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
What AMG can offer you –
– £8.44 – £10.45 per care call
– £11.00 – £13.00 per hour for day/night sits
– Full or part time hours are available
– Availability based rotas
– Fully paid training
– Clinical support and further training by our experienced nursing team
– Local work in your area
– Free uniform
– A welcoming and supportive office team
What you need –
– A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
– Availability to work flexibly and availability to work two weekends a month
– Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
To apply please send your CV to Laura at our Lincoln branch or feel free to phone for more information, we will be more than happy to hear from you.
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly to discuss the next steps to starting your career with AMG Nursing